- Call Display
- Call Waiting
- Call Conferencing
- Call Forwarding
- Fax to E-mail
These “star” features are ready for you to use with any Linksys/Cisco ATA Adapters only
Call Waiting (Activated by default)
- Press *56 to Activate Call Waiting
- Press *57 to Deactivate Call Waiting
- Press *67 to block your number from displaying
- Press *68 to unblock your number from displaying
- Press *77 to block private callers
- Press *87 to unblock private callers
- Press *78 to enable do not disturb
- Press *79 to disable do not disturb
- While on a call, press Flash on your phone to go to the second line.
- Once you hear the tone you could now dial any number.
- Once the called number is connected, press Flash again to connect both calls.
- To disconnect the conference call, press on Flash again.
To access our voicemail you have many ways.
- Press on *98 to access your voicemail through phone
- Access your voicmail through https://bill2.vif.com:8445 with your voip login and password.
Setting up personal Message.
- While calling your voicemail on *98 , press on 3 for personal options. Then press 3 for Greetings and 2 for Personal Greeting.
- Once you have recorded your message you could hang up your call and its all setup.
Accessing your voicemails online
- You could login using https://bill2.vif.com:8445
- Once logged in click on Messages and it will open a new page which shows you all your voice messages.
Copying your voicemails through email.
- Once you are in the Messages with the above link, go on the rightmost icon on the top left and choose UM Preferences.
- In UM Preferences , click on the External e-mail tab
- Enter your email address and chose the Copy Action below and click on the Save & Close option on the top left.
- You should now receive your voicemails through your emails also
Our call forwarding does not work using Star commands, it must be configured using our online interface at https://bill2.vif.com:8445
Call Forwarding Setup
- Once logged in click on forwarding setup in the middle of the page.
- You should now be on a new page in the Follow Me tab
- On the top left click on Add
- Enter a name for the forwarding number then enter the number in the Destination.
- Change the timeout to the amount of rings you would like. Each 5 seconds is 1 ring.
- Then press on the Save button on the top left.
Change Default Answering Mode.
- Go back to https://bill2.vif.com:8445 and click on Forwarding Setup.
- Click on the Service Features Tab
- Under Voice Services , click on Incoming Calls
- Choose the Forward Only option under Default Answering Mode
- Click on Save & Close on the top left