Our Internet DNS Servers are the following
- Primary DNS: 188.8.131.52
- Secondary DNS: 184.108.40.206
To use our Webhosting service you must have these DNS Set on your domain name
- Primary DNS: ns70.vif.com
- Secondary DNS: ns50.vif.com
- Incoming Servers (POP3/IMAP): mail.vif.com
- Default Port 110 for POP3
- Default Port 143 for IMAP
- Outgoing Server SMTP: mail.vif.com
- Default Port 25 for SMTP (if fails due to firewall try port 587)
- External Outgoing Server SMTP: smtp2.vif.com
- This server is used only when you are outside of our network (ex: on Cell DATA or Public Wifi)
- Default Port 25 for SMTP (if fails due to firewall try port 587 or 2525)
- SIP Server: sipshield1.vif.com
You must forward these ports to your SIP ATA on your router in order to have better communication with our SIP servers.
- SIP Port 5060
- RTP Ports 10000-20000
- A technical support agent might request for you to download a software to make the technical support process as easy and quick as possible. Click HERE to download the application.
- You must not rename this file or else we will not be able to login to your computer.
- In case the file name is changed please use the following information in the application by clicking on the 3 dotted vertical line on the top left next to the ID and click ID/Relay Server
- ID Server: rustdesk.viftech.ca
- Key: EeQeDZw7mKuRFTeZkpCqKK3cy94gTsfaMn0H2J2kqOc=