MacOS-X Connection Guide
- Click on the Apple Menu, then on System Preferences…
- Click on Network (Not on Internet, which is the iTools configuration)
- In the TCP/IP tab, enter the Name Servers and the Search Domain, as shown on the screen.
- 4. Click on PPP, then enter the ISP Name as VIF Internet.
- Under Phone Number, enter the number local to your region
- Enter your Username and Password, then put a checkmark in Save Password
- Click on Apply, then close the window (using the APPLE KEY and Q pressed at the same time.
- To connect in the future, the only thing you need to do is to click on the Connection icon in the top menu (at the top right corner of the screen, to the left of the time), and click on Connect. No screen will show, it will simply connect to the internet and let you surf.
From the Apple menu, choose System Preferences
Click the Network icon.
Click on the “External Modem” option (or “Internal Modem” as the case may be) in the menu on the left.
Enter the dial-up Telephone number, Username and password.
Ensure the box marked “Show modem status in the menu bar” is ticked and click “Apply” to save the settings.
To start your dialup connection, you can either click “Connect” or click the phone icon up near the clock and choose the “Connect Internal/External Modem”. You can use the same icon to disconnect.