Usually these ATAs are set in router mode so you should be able to get into them easily.
- To access the interface go here: http://192.168.2.1
- Next you need to type in “admin” and press enter .
- Click on Advanced Settings.
- SIP Server: sipshield1.vif.com
- SIP User ID: Enter your SIP ID
Authenticate Password: Enter your VoIP Password
- Next we scroll down to “Register Expiration” set it to 600 seconds.
- Now we scroll down to “Enable Call Features”
- “Enable Call Features”: must be set to Yes
- Send DTMF: set to via RTP (RFC2833) and remove in-audio
- Set Reply to ICMP on WAN port to YES
- Set WAN Side HTTP Access to YES
- Now go all the way to the bottom and click Update.