Get Additional Discounts by choosing Combo packages. You can choose a duo or trio combinations. Please take note, TV plans are not available for packages below 15Mbps. Get even more discounts by taking a yearly plan.
Here are some of the basic TV Channels you will find.
- FREE Rental Modem (up to 200Mbps)
- FREE Rental VoIP ATA
- 10 E-mails
- PROMO VoIP200 included with all plans with the following features:
- Call Display
- Call Waiting
- Call Conferencing
- Call Forwarding
- Caller ID Blocking
- Fax to E-mail
Important Notice for VoIP
- Please Note
- Because of the nature of the VoIP system, your phone service will be down if there is a power outage or if your internet connection is otherwise interrupted. The use of an uninterruptible power supply (UPS/battery backup) is recommended.
- Important note regarding calls to 911
- Calling to 911 will require identification of city and province, where the call will redirected to a local center requiring your complete address. Since the call is originating from the internet, emergency vehicles will not be dispatched if a loss of communication occurs (unlike e911).
- Credit limit for security
- We provide an automatic credit limit of $10 on our VoIP lines in order to make overseas calling or extra calling past your limits. This limit is set for your security, to block extra charges that might be added without your knowledge. We can raise this limit per month by $10, if required by the customer, up to a maximum of $50.
- First yearly installation or Self-Installation FREE on yearly plans
- Installation fee $60 on additional or monthly plans
- Move order requests $85
- Each plan , speed or other account modifications $30.
- First yearly installation or Self-Installation FREE on yearly plans
- $60 installation fee on additional or monthly plans
- Move order requests $85
- $30 on each plan, speed or additional account modifications
- Fees of $5/month on monthly plans (only required if no active landline)
- Additional $10/month on Bands E to G on monthly and yearly plans (only required if no active landline)
- Free Long Distance anywhere in Canada and the United States excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon.
- Hawaii $0.06/min
- Alaska $0.39/min
- Nunavut, Yukon , Northwest territories $0.39/min
- $0.025/min for each outgoing minute over the limit of the plan.
- 411 Calls $3.00/min
- 900 Calls are disabled
- Collect calls are disabled
- Regulatory 911 tax (Quebec only) $0.46/month
- Telephone portability $35
- International Tariffs
- 1 simultaneous device per account. $5 for additional device.
ABC – BostonOne of the four major private American networks. Exciting and diversified programming: films and series, afternoon soaps, news, sports, game shows and quizzes. Entertaining TV!
National Quebec AssemblyThe debates from the Quebec National Assembly.
CBC – MontrealThe English-language channel that reflects the tastes of Canadians. American, British and Canadian series, news, sports, movies and public affairs.
CBS – BostonOne of the four major private American networks. Exciting and diversified programming: films and series, afternoon soaps, news, sports, game shows and quizzes. Entertaining TV!
CHCH – HamiltonCHCH, a leader in news programming, broadcasts all news/all day with well known movie favourites in the evening.
CityTV – MontrealCitytv, the unconventional conventional channel. We’re the home of entertainment no matter what your current mood or schedule.
CityTV – TorontoCitytv, the unconventional conventional channel. We’re the home of entertainment no matter what your current mood or schedule.
CPAC – EnglishCanadian political life directly from the House of Commons in Ottawa. Commons debates, question periods, parliamentary commissions and boards of inquiry.
CPAC – FrenchCanadian political life directly from the House of Commons in Ottawa. Commons debates, question periods, parliamentary commissions and boards of inquiry.
CTV – MontrealA pan-Canadian network offering wide-ranging programming: news, major American series, movies and locally produced programs for all of Canada.
CTV – TorontoA pan-Canadian network offering wide-ranging programming: news, major American series, movies and locally produced programs for all of Canada.
CTV2CTV Two broadcasts drama, comedy and reality shows, as well as award-winning Canadian local news.
CW11 – NYCW11 carries great programs for all tastes: local news, movies, variety shows, popular shows and Mets matches.
FOX – BostonThe fourth American network. Wide ranging and entertaining, from children’s programs to sports, series, movies and classic films. American TV at its best.
Global – MontrealA Canadian network with new and appealing programming focusing on the three most popular themes: science fiction, drama and sitcoms.
Global – TorontoA Canadian network with new and appealing programming focusing on the three most popular themes: science fiction, drama and sitcoms.
ICI – Télé MontrealICI Radio-Canada Télé offers a fine quality and wide range of programs for every taste, including dramatic series, news, sports, movies and public affairs.
ICI – Télé QuebecICI Radio-Canada Télé offers a fine quality and wide range of programs for every taste, including dramatic series, news, sports, movies and public affairs.
ICI – TelevisionICI is a channel offering multiethnic programs which give you a glimpse of the world through various cultural, musical and informative shows.
NBC – BostonOne of the four major private American networks. Programming for every taste: sports, news, films and made-for-TV movies, afternoon soaps, game shows and quizzes. Real American TV!
Noovo – MontrealNoovo is the conventional channel that does things differently! Presenting content that is entertaining and unifying, it provides moments of joy and laughter enabling viewers to unwind. Noovo, its us!
PBS – BostonThe major public television network in the United States. Educational and cultural: movies, stage shows, concerts, documentaries and dramatic series, children’s programming. Great TV!
Ontario Legislative AssemblyThe debates from the Ontario Legislative Assembly.
Savoir , MediaSavoir média is a non-profit organization whose mission is to propel Knowledge. Producer, broadcaster and content aggregator, Savoir media offers access to original productions that give the floor to recognized Quebec experts.
The Shopping ChannelTSC is one of Canada’s best kept shopping secrets and home to the brands you know and love. A leading interactive multi-channel retailer, TSC offers exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Home & Kitchen, Jewellery, Fashion/Accessories & Electronics.
TCFtvTCFtv informs and entertains its viewers in the Montreal area through a diverse program including public relations programs, cultural, social and leisure magazines, documentaries and youth programs.
Tele-QuebecTélé-Québec is the public television in Québec. Programming that focuses on education, with children’s programs, news magazine-style programs, debates, feature reports and major films.
TVA – MontrealTVA brings Quebecers together. Inviting and inclusive, there’s something for everyone: entertainment, news, public affairs… a variety of innovative content, with local productions at the heart of it all.
TV OntarioRecognized for the quality of its programs for the whole family, Ontario educational TV presents a varied content that entertains and informs.
We have our own VIF TV application on the following Devices
If you do not have any of those devices, do not worry, There are 3rd party applications that will allow you to setup our TV service easily. You can easily use the following devices:
- Android TV, TV Box
- Android Cellphone , Tablet,
- Amazon Firestick
- MAG TV Boxes
- iPhone, iPad, Apple TV,
- LG and Samsung Smart TVs
- We will provide you a guide to get the application and setup once you sign up
- When using Wi-Fi to watch , make sure you use a 5Ghz Wi-Fi connection for more stability.
You can purchase your own or buy or rent from us. Please note , our modems are non-wifi. You can use your current wifi router or purchase one that is compatible for your service. Cable Internet
- Free rental modem on every plans up to 200Mbps (non-wifi)
- Thomson TC4400 Docsis 3.1 (non-wifi) = $200 (up to 1000Mbps)
- Free rental modem on every plans up to 50Mbps (non-wifi)
- VDSL2 Dual Band Modem (Wifi) = $80 (up to 50Mbps)
- Amazon Firestick: $60
- Shipping fees: $20 (or free local pickup)
- TP-Link Archer C20 = $55
- TP-Link Archer A6 = $85
- TP-Link Archer C80 = $105
- TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh = $195
- TP-Link Deco M5 Mesh = $225
- Shipping = $20 or FREE local pickup
- Use your own Compatible Device
- Motorola SB6120, SB6121 (up to 60Mbps)
- Arris TM822G , SB6183 (up to 200Mbps)
- Thomson DCM475, TC4300, 4310, TC4350 (up to 200Mbps)
- Hitron CDA-RES (up to 200Mbps)
- CBN CD8000 , CH8568 (up to 1000Mbps)
- Adtran ATDM1000 (up to 1000Mbps)
- Hitron CODA 4680 (up to 1000Mbps)
- Sercomm SCDM1000 (up to 1000Mbps)
- SmartRG 516AC, 616AC, SR501, SR505N, SR506N (ADSL/VDSL)
- Sagemcom 2864 (ADSL/VDSL)
- Technicolor TG589vac, TG588 (ADSL/VDSL)
- Technicolor TG582n (ADSL)
- TPLink TDW9970 (ADSL/VDSL)
Sign Up Policies
- Monthly plans require a credit card or Preauthorized payment method
- Yearly plans must be pre-paid for the whole year in advance during first month of service.
- Service may not be available in all regions.
- Service must be unconditionally active for a minimum of 1 month starting activation/installation date.
- Service invoicing not dependent on usage. You are responsible for cancellation of your account if you do not wish to use it.
- Prices on our pages do not include taxes.
- The speed of the service & stability is dependent on conditions beyond our control and cannot be guaranteed. No reimbursement or rebate is applied if you cannot reach the advertised speed. Click here to find out what may cause you not to have full speeds. Also all of our unlimited plans have an acceptable usage policy
- Unlimited Access is based on an intermittent access and non-concurrent use.
- Prices, policies and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- By signing up with any VIF plan you automatically and unconditionally agree to the terms and conditions, even if they have not all been explained to you explicitly.
- 1 Free installation is given to all new sign ups for our yearly plans. Additional installations or move orders are charged in full. One free installation per person/family/address/account.
- Fee of $60 will be billed if a request for a change from annual to monthly plan is made after installation.
- Charges occur on all Speed changes, you will be notified of the charged price during your request. May take up to 5 to 10 business days to have the new speed requested.
- Installation delay between 1 to 4 weeks depending on client and technician’s availability.
- Additional transfer charge $0.30/GB subject to change without prior notice.
- Acceptable Usage Policies applies to all Cable Unlimited Plans
- Account modification fee of $30 applies to all speed, limit and plan changes.
- Delay of 6 business days minimum required to activate DSL service.
- If you are making any changes to your phone line, switching providers for your phone or moving, VIF must be advised 5 business days before the change is made (no refunds, rebates, or reimbursements will be given in cases where VIF was not advised of the changes)
- Softcap policies apply on every ADSL/VDSL/FTTN Services
- Dryloop is only required if no active landline in your residence. Rateband E to G have an additional charge of $10.
- Fee of $30 to switch between VoIP Plans.
- Quality and availability of service dependent on High-Speed service and other conditions not always under our control.
- Intercom and Alarm systems are not supported by our VoIP service
- To use a fax machine, you must verify if your Fax has a VoIP compatiblity option.
- To take advantage of a Trio package you must have a minimum internet connection of 15Mbps and a 1000 Minutes VoIP plan
- On Wi-Fi you must make sure you are connected on a 5Ghz to have constant stability.
- Its recommended to have at least a 30Mbps service, however you can also use it on the 15Mbps plan as long as no one is downloading or using the internet the same time.
- $5 fee applies per month for each additional device you wish to use simultaneously.
- VIF TV will only work if you are connected to one of our internet packages. Using a cellphone data or another Wi-Fi service will prevent you from using our service unless that person is also a VIF Internet customer.
- Service charges of $60 FTTN or Cable Internet for cancellation before your installation.
- No refunds on installation/activation and first month of service once activated
- All cancellation requests must be done by phone only. Email or written cancellations will not be accepted.
- VIF Internet may discontinue any subscription at any time upon one week notice to the customer.
- Full month of service will be charged if there is a cancellation request before the end of the first month of service.
- Full Installation fees (where we have given a free installation) and monthly fees & monthly rental fees will be charged on each months used when cancelled before the 12th month of service.
- If the service is canceled after the 12th month of service, the monthly fees and modem rentals will be charged for all months used only.
- Cancellation Requests must be done 7 business days before the end of the current month or else the next month of service will be charged.
- Outstanding fees must be paid before end of term. If an outstanding balance remains in account past 40 days, your account will be forwarded to a collections agency. $35 fees plus taxes are added on the final invoice.
- All Rental Equipment must be returned in their original packaging in our office with all that was provided and in clean and working condition or else full pricing for the equipment will be charged. If returns must be done by shipping, fees must be paid by the customer.